Full Stack SEO Guru
SEO/SEM Pro, Creative Thinker, Marketing Guru
Director of SEO/SEM & Marketing
Director of Digital Marketing and Full Stack SEO/SEM Implementation leader with over 10 years of management and leadership experience leading multiple high visible / high revenue projects with onshore/offshore teams. Proven track records of following current industry trends of SEO and SEM along side direct off page optimization.
Have grown and expanded company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok,and new and developing social media platforms.
- ResidenceFL, USA
12 Years of Experience
Feb 2015 - Current
Director of Marketing and SEO OperationsPhoenix Digital Group
● Responsible for Content Management System utilizing Wordpress.
● Managed SEO Product Pages According to current market standards and trends.
● Developing and reporting daily aggregate financial reports for leadership.
● Oversight of Tracking/Reporting/Analysis of website and PPC Initiatives and Roadmaps.
● Responsible for industry trends on Social Media Platforms to drive through traffic and content followship.
May 2020 - Nov 2020
Director of Business Development and Digital MarketingApply Engineering
● Responsible for Managing / Maintaining Relationships with state and local law enforcement agencies.
● Oversight of preparing all relative documentation and contracts for RFP/RFI requests.
● Developed Strategic Partnerships to ensure strategic business growth initiatives and developing net new business.
● Implementation of Automation Software for various law enforcement agencies to maintain company business objectives.
● Managed the organizational development of Mobile Application for IOS/Android platforms.
● Responsible for managing the social media team by ensuring all metrics and team goals are met and monitored along with strategy optimization initiatives.
Aug 2004 - May 2008
Bachelor’s in MarketingPenn State University
Sep 2000 - June 2004
High School DiplomaWilson Senior High School
May 2020 - Nov 2020
Technology Marketing Director and SEO OperationsInternational Loops
● Responsible for Content Management System and ecommerce utilizing Wordpress and WooCommerce.
● Creating strategic schedules for major projects.
● Brainstorming ideas with graphic designers and artists and evaluating the aesthetic appeal of marketing materials.
● Oversight of Tracking/Reporting/Analysis of website and social media pages.
● Writing and designing mass emails to further push the company forward.
Feb 2010 - Feb 2016
SEO Manager / Editorial Content LeadApple Inc.
● Developed story ideas for staff and contract writers.
● Managed the proofreading of all online content prior to submission and publishing.
● Optimization of website content and landing pages.
● Reviewing all Technical SEO content and remediating fixes/patches/site bug issues.
Mar 2004 - Mar 2010
Retail Store ManagerT-Mobile
● Responsible for Maintaining Statistical and Financial store records.
● Managing store staff relating to schedules, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
● Performing customer services escalations and complex queries and complaints.
● Ensuring Maximized store metrics goals relating to sales by setting daily/weekly/monthly goals.
● Responsible for recruiting/training/supervision and appraisal of staff and store goals.